Wednesday, January 31, 2007

First blog in 2007

well...i am not able to title this properly... "a new blog in the new year"..."a new me"...

watever...its just a title ;)

but its been quite sometime since i blogged...and coming back...i see a lot of activity going on arnd...ppl who had stopped sometime back are active now...thats nice... it feels like coming back home :)

so wats been happening these days... some personal promotions...more responsibility... more maturity...(atleast i have to start acting so now)... my PJs, my flops, my thoughts, my mobility (going anywhere anytime) these all have come under some control now... well not that someone is doing this to me... but i have started feeling them myself... and controlled from doing it at any place i feel like...

but all these i am able to do it with someone now... be child-like...not childish ;)... get my PJs and flops in full force... express my thoughts anytime...

so wat happened to me...

i am MARRIED!!! and did i say i changed...

ask my wife....

did i say i became more mature...

ask my wife...

did i say i am more responsible...

ask my wife...

but i must say... life is lovely, just as it is...

8 Comments:

Blogger XVSA013 said...

well u seem to be on right path ...

for everything you have written "ask my wife"

to "I have to ask my wife"

to "I need her permission".

Very good.

3:40 AM  
Blogger greensatya said...

Happy New Year and congrats for getting married.

Good to start the year with such happy post ! Ask your wife to do a guest post in here :)

11:55 AM  
Blogger Syam said...

All the very best for your 'new lovely life'...expects more musings(i mean your blogs) in the new year.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

mowgli - thanx :)

satya - thanx for the wishes :) and shall try to get her here ;)

hb - thanx to u too... and sure shall write more :)

10:10 PM  
Blogger Abhinav said...

Happy new year to u too and congratulation ... nice way to start blogging in new year

9:28 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

thanx man :)

11:58 PM  
Blogger Koi Pahailee said...

well congrats

and very true..life is lovely just as it is
so very true
best wishes to the happy couple

1:10 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

hi Koi...thanx for the wishes :)

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home