Wednesday, February 15, 2006

wats happening these days?

getting to be a compulsive blogger

feeling guilty in doing that...(wasting office hours?)

started to work at office...atleast am feeling so...not my PM probably

wanting to go home....(anyways am going this weekend....theres no place like home - mom, dad and bro....wat if u r not at home...i am always reminded of the fight for tv channel we generally have ;)...usually u win but now since i am alone...tv is all mine...he he he...)

eating well....developing a special interest to eat....nothing particular but eating whenever am feeling hungry....lot more different than i was some 3 months back (used to skip meals even when was terribly hungry)....well started eating chocolates too...dont know why....probably b'cos someone told me that u would gain weight if u eat them...well i wud gain weight if i eat properly and that i am doing now :)

washed my bike sometime back....(first time since coming to B'lore....i have become more lazy than before....earlier i used to give it a wash every alternate week)

missing my solitude...(i really love spending time with myself...doing nothing...and thinking of watever comes to my mind)

started reading too....(when in college used to read atleast 2 novels a week....now after probably 5 yrs read my first novel...."Disclosure" by Micheal Crichton....ok...wudnt say my favorite...but completed it in 12hrs straight...brought it from the old book shop in the morning...started reading from 2pm and completed it before 2 in the nite or morning)

and just when i was writing this blog....my PM calls for a meeting...to discuss wat i will be doing in the project...my first one...and then tells me all that i dont know... :( and now i am depressed...
also a new development...i would be coming early in the morning at 7 to work on the current scenario of the customer and analyse his present system.....

GOD PLS SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEE

3 Comments:

Blogger Freeze said...

//getting to be a compulsive blogger

good.

the fight for TV channel occurs everywhere i guess. rather the fight for the remote.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

well the tv at my home is the old one...without remote...so its the fight for the tv itself ;)

8:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

getting to be a compulsive blogger? but u havent blogged since February?? Ironic?

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home