Monday, December 26, 2005

The Whole

i do read some spiritual material.....i am interested in them...probably its my curiosity to know the unknown...
so i came across somewhere that we are all a part of "GOD", "The One", "The Supreme Soul" or watever name ppl may call...and it also said that if anything is part of the whole then its the whole in itself...well thats interesting
this brought a new thinking in me...well if i am a part of the whole and a whole by myself then you too are right? everyone else is right? thats wat that article also meant
now when everything is the same...u and me are the same...then y is this difference...y do i think differently than you...y is that there is so much conflict...y shud i except you to understand my point of view...y dont i think that what you are thinking is a part of the whole and since i am also the part of the whole...is also my thought?
if everything is the whole then i and this computer are the same...i and the words that are on this page are the same...then everything is one and the same...now i am confused??? am i?
do i read a lot on spiritual? do i need to stop this thinking? but y?
when everything is the same why should i fear you who is the same as me...or is me...why should i think of not doing something that is considered by most of my other me's (you all's) as wrong or probably why should i think to do that in the first place...if you think of it as wrong then i should also think of it the same rite...but guys, if you can't take this...forget it as my title says it already...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home